1. Amanda Boleman (hereinafter "Boleman") is the owner of all intellectual property and materials published on this site. These works are protected by copyrights and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved.
2. All materials on TheTravallure.com are provided for informational purposes only. We do not make any representations regarding the completeness or accuracy related to the information found on this website. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it, and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: (a) loss of revenue or income; (b) loss of business; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of data; (e) loss of goodwill.
3. TheTravallure.com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus attack to the website or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
4. All outbound links to third party websites are intended for information only. TheTravallure.com has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them.
5. Any user generated content on this website (i.e. through blog comments or social media posts) will be publicly available to other users. You own the rights to any content that you post on this website, but agree to give us a license so that this content can be shared on this website.
We reserve the right to terminate any users for abuse of these Terms. We reserve the right to remove unlawful, obscene, inappropriate or otherwise undesirable shares or comments on our blog or social media channels.
6. No materials contained on TheTravallure.com can be downloaded or used for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and TheTravallure.com is under no obligation to update such material, but will use reasonable efforts to ensure that information is updated, accurate, and relevant.
8. If any part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Terms will be construed with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. These Terms are governed in accordance with the laws of California and the United States.
TheTravallure.com is owned and operated by Amanda Boleman. If you have any concerns about material that appears on this site, please contact Amanda at email@example.com.